In response to Pope Francis’ call for the whole Church, the General Congregation has already taken the first steps to implement the synodal process within the Pious Schools, with the appointment of the Coordinating Team of the process that the Order will live. This is its composition:
• Fr. Emmanuel Suárez, from the Province of Mexico, with the functions of coordinator
• Fr. Samson Ehemba of the West African Province
• Br. Roland Márkus, of the Province of Hungary
• Mr. Santiago Gaviria, of the Provincial Fraternity of Nazareth, with functions of secretary
• Ms. Cristina Costa, of the Provincial Fraternity of Bethany
The Opening Eucharist of the Process in the Order is scheduled for October 23 in Rome, on the anniversary of the full restoration of the Order.